Surya Hospital is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified hospital offering modern healthcare services for Women & Children in India since 1985 and have grown from a modest 22 bedded paediatric nursing home in Mumbai more than three decades ago to a chain of multiple hospitals offering standardised care to women and children in the country.
Surya is one of the largest institutes running government approved academic courses in Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Western India.
Their facilities include
- India’s largest level 3 NICU facility
- Dedicated neonatal ambulances for free transport of neonates
- Fertility treatment for women
- Specialty services in gynaecology
- High risk Obstetrics
- In-house foetal medicine centre and experts
- In-utero transfer facility
- State-of-the art operating rooms and private suites
- Experts for OPD consultations
- Research and education for new and innovative health treatments.
During the course of three decades journey Surya Hospital has received many awards like Best Paediatric & Gynaecology Hospital in India, Asia’s Fastest Growing Healthcare Brand 2015, Best Hospital in India for Paediatric and Neonatal Care, No. 1 Hospital in Paediatric Care & No. 3 in Gynaecology & Obstetrics Hospital
Caresoft HIS has replaced Surya Hospital’s existing system to provide a cloud based solution across their facilities located in Pune, Thane and Jaipur at the shortest implementation time span.
Caresoft has set up a centralized EMR system so that the patient data can be shared across the medical professionals of Surya through secure channel. This in turn makes the clinical decision making easy and deliver better patient care.The NABH Compliant system also helps the management with MIS Reports through its Business Intelligence functionalities to increase the overall operational efficiency.
The daily activities of the 325 bedded Mumbai center is fully automated by Caresoft HIS by
- Reducing waiting time at patient registration & discharge
- Easy Prescriptions, ,Certificates
- Pre information about the expected expenditure before any procedure or admission
- Timely issue of documents for Insurance claims
- Proper billing of consultation and indoor charges
- Detailed discharge summary
- Patient centric approach
- Timely notifications and alerts