work with us
Join Caresoft for a Career in IT …exceptional…
Working at Caresoft provides you an unique opportunity to become a game changer in Indian healthcare arena. Constantly delivering solutions brings a new level of transparency to healthcare. At Caresoft each innovation brings a new challenge, everyday, making you maximize what you do.
We are a team of ambitious get goers, non-compromising strategic thinkers, and die-hard professionals eager to create a futuristic Team. We believe in constant growth, sign of change, and make it moveable for self, for the company and ultimately the customer.
Question the status-quo and discover the new You, and make yourself ‘Unique’ Caresoft has multiuple job openings in Tech as well as in non-Tech segments. Each opening has open ended opportunity suiting to your career mould making you stand tall in the respective field of action.
Caresoft values human relationship where you will discover moments of enjoyment, relaxation, celebrations of Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals and feel ‘together we can make a change’, taking yourself a little away from day’s hard work. Wish you a rewarding Career with Caresoft, a Global Healthcare IT Company.
1.Sound knowledge of application design and development.
2.Expertise on C#, ASP.Net, TCP/IP, Web Services, WCF, Java Script, JSON, MVP, Jquery.
3.Experience in SQL and Oracle will be a plus
1.Develop, test and deploy various ETL jobs
2.Participate in data conversion and data migration efforts
3.Create Stored Procedures, Functions and Views from scratch
4.Model and then implement data warehouse data schemas
5.Monitor long running ETL jobs
6.Troubleshoot and then resolve issues in ETL jobs
7.Identify query improvements
8.Recommend indexes for performance enhancements
9.Design reporting systems solutions
10.Provide assistance to and Report writers
12.Contribute independently while functioning as a member of a high performing team
- Attention to detail.
- Basic scripting and programming experience.
- Command of English language.
- Confident delivering training sessions.
- Dedication to problem-solving.
- Extensive PC experience.
- Familiar with a support ticket, call center, and knowledge-based systems.
1) Graphic designers communicate ideas through text and image.
2) Problem-Solving Ability.
3) Print Knowledge. …
4) Digital Design Knowledge
5) Should have basic knowledge of following tools:-
1) Exposure to Healthcare Industry is desirable.
2) Candidate should have selling acumenship and fluency in English Speaking.
3) Pleasant personality.
4) Convincing technique.
1) A degree holder of any discipline.
2) Knowledge of HR, soft skills and legal Labour related Rules & Regulation.
3) Good Employee relation skills with commanding stature.
1) Exposure to Healthcare industry is desirable.
2) Knowledge of IT will be added advantage.
3) Should have fluency in English speaking.
4) Knowledge of Market behaviour.
1) Candidate should possess Diploma in Hardware and networking from the recognised Institution.
2) Work experience will be preferable.
1) Candidate should be familiar with the needs and norms in Facilities requirements and various aspects of Administration.
2) Should possess Good Employee relation skills
Upload your Resume
Can’t find the vacancy you seek? Upload your resume into our database.
Caresoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Write to us at [email protected]